This is real-world-size model of Residential District (160 houses) made by professional architect.
- Product dimensions:1km x1km - Units used: Meters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model has 2 level of detail editions for different purposes. - Low-poly (OBJ) for realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, etc. – trees, fences and house details not included - High-poly (FBX, MAX) full scene for CGI exterior visualization and architecture
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances – easy change or replace - Symmetry Modifier applied for all houses. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_details BLD_houses ENV_details ENV_fences ENV_masterplan PLANT_trees
- Houses and details - Street light - 3 tree types with random Rotate / Scale transformations. palm tree: 9.800 polygons / 16.706 vertices tree 01: 22.182 polygons / 86.998 vertices tree 02: 21.490 polygons / 80.075 vertices
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map VRayCamera are included – product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed