This is high detailed 3d model of NVIDIA GTX 1080.
- this 3d model detailed enough for close-up renders
- hi-poly model
- .e3d files included for Element 3D plugin (V.2.2 or higher)
- big size texures included (2048×2048 pixels)
- UVWs mapping with mixed: overlapping and non-overlapping
- you can easily change any color or material
- files of the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max/Ciema 4D.
- two .max files included Standart materials and V-ray materials
- one file Cinema 4D (R18) with
- original file format – .max2017
In formats c4d, 3ds, obj, fbx, e3d – model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-ray shaders. In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering. Preview renders are made in Max 2017 with V-ray