ZB3D_Pinecone_001_3D_model_preview_001.jpg ZB3D_Pinecone_001_3D_model_preview_002.jpg ZB3D_Pinecone_001_3D_model_preview_003.jpg ZB3D_Pinecone_001_3D_model_preview_004.jpg ZB3D_Pinecone_001_3D_model_preview_005.jpg ZB3D_Pinecone_001_3D_model_preview_006.jpg ZB3D_Pinecone_001_3D_model_preview_007.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of a pinecone. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, stills and animation. The pinecone model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The strobilus cone model is presented as single mesh in 2 versions. Mesh is quad based. Base model polycount is 30080. High detail model included in .max and .obj formats. High detail model has ~1.9mil. quads.
- Materials .max 2014 files come with corona(1.5) and vray(3.4) materials. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps 5 maps are supplied with this model. 8192×8192 16bit PNGs and 2048×2048 JPGs. The maps include diffuse, AO, specular, normal, displacement. The pinecone model is uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with Corona and Vray materials (1.5 and 3.4). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the pine cone and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of pinecone 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.