PP_589_Hans_J_Wegner_Bar_Bench_3D_model_preview_001.jpg PP_589_Hans_J_Wegner_Bar_Bench_3D_model_preview_002.jpg PP_589_Hans_J_Wegner_Bar_Bench_3D_model_preview_003.jpg PP_589_Hans_J_Wegner_Bar_Bench_3D_model_preview_004.jpg PP_589_Hans_J_Wegner_Bar_Bench_3D_model_preview_005.jpg PP_589_Hans_J_Wegner_Bar_Bench_3D_model_preview_006.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of PP 589 Bar Bench 1953 by danish designer Hans J. Wegner. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The bench model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The bar bench model is presented as single mesh. Mesh is quad based. Base polycount is 27K. Subdivision modifier or similar is recommended for smoother geometry.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the .max vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned material for the bench 3d model. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps 4 maps are supplied with this model . The bench model is uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2012 and 2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Vray. You will get only the PP 589 Bar Bench and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of Hans Wegner’s bench 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.