Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_001.jpg Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_002.jpg Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_003.jpg Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_004.jpg Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_005.jpg Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_006.jpg Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_007.jpg Samsung_Flip_Flipboard_3D_model_preview_008.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of a flipboard flip. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, stills and animation. The samsung flip model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The samsung flipboard model is presented as single mesh. Mesh is mostly quad based. Base model polycount is 36726.
- Materials .max 2014 files come with corona(1.7). Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps No maps are included or used by the model in it’s original state. The samsung flip model is not uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with Corona materials (1.7). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the samsung flip flipboard model and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of flip whiteboard 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.