Realistic (copy) 3d model of Samsung Galaxy S22 v1.
- 1 file obj standard - 1 file 3ds Max 2013 vray material - 1 file 3ds Max 2013 corona material - 1 file 3ds Max 2013 standard material - 1 file of 3Ds - 1 file e3d full set of materials. - 1 file cinema 4d standard. - 1 file blender.
Topology of geometry:
- forms and proportions of The 3D model - the geometry of the model was created very neatly - there are no many-sided polygons - detailed enough for close-up renders - the model optimized for turbosmooth modifier - Not collapsed the turbosmooth modified - apply the Smooth modifier with a parameter to get the desired level of detail
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files included Vray-Shaders - 3ds max files included Corona-Shaders - 3ds max files included Standard - file blender full set of materials - file cinema 4d full set of materials - file e3d full set of materials - all texture paths are cleared
Organization of scene:
- to all objects and materials - real world size (system units – mm) - coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0) - does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
How to use it?
1. Discovery after the impact of CC 2014 (or above) and create a new composition (you need Element3D v2.2 to use) 2. Create a new solid layer and add the effect of the elements. (Effect / Video Copilot / Element) 3. Select Install Location 4. Click on the import inside the Element3D Installation location 5. Select my .e3d according to the model and click on the open button. If you do not see the model, do not forget to right click on the model name and press the replace model select.
Excellent renders to you!