producing fine looking results, when using displacement and normal textures, depends on your textures’
specificities, and the knowledge of your 3D software. This is why I’m offering you, not only a professional set of textures, but also few 3d scenes,
demonstrating the ways of getting the best from them, using both Vray and scanline rendering engines.
ofcourse these textures, intended to produce a realistic pebbles field, works perfectly within the other
3d packages, but I can show them in action only with 3ds max, my own working environment.
- 16 bite Gray Scale Displacement Map
- 2 diffuse color map provided
- Seamlessly tileable textures
- 11,6 megapixels each map (4202×2743)
- 3ds max scenes providing all required Vray/Scanline settings ( 3ds max 2009 / Vray 150sp6 )
- two set of 24 bite texture formats included [png/jpg]