Silly Robot low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
This is a highly detailed low-poly Robot with 4K PBR textures and colour variations, it is rigged and ready to animate.MAX Features:
- Rigged in CAT RIG in max 2015, includes controllers (gizmos) to make animation easier. - The max file includes a simple material with a diffuse connected to it as a reference to animate.
- Rigged in Maya 2012. - The maya file includes a simple material with a diffuse connected to it as a reference to animate.File Formats:
- 3ds Max 2015 and standard materials scenes - Maya 2012 with basic material - OBJ (Multi Format) - FBX (Multi Format) - Marmoset Toolbag 2 SceneTextures:
- 22 PNG 4096×4096 textures
PBR Ready Textures:
PBR Speccular/Glossiness: Diffuse, Glossiness, Specular, Normal PBR Metal/Roughness: Diffuse, Glossiness, Specular, Normal
+3 Diffuse variations for Speccular/Glossiness +3 Diffuse variations for Metal/Roughness
- All the renders in the preview have been created with Marmoset 2, the file is also included.