Skagerak_Dania_Box_3_3D_model_preview_001.jpg Skagerak_Dania_Box_3_3D_model_preview_002.jpg Skagerak_Dania_Box_3_3D_model_preview_003.jpg Skagerak_Dania_Box_3_3D_model_preview_004.jpg Skagerak_Dania_Box_3_3D_model_preview_005.jpg Skagerak_Dania_Box_3_3D_model_preview_006.jpg Skagerak_Dania_Box_3_3D_model_preview_007.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of Dania Box 3 by Skagerak, Denmark. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The crate model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The crate box model is presented as single mesh. There are 2 versions of the crate normal and highpoly. The difference between the two is visible on one of the presentation image available when pressing [More Images] on top of this text. Mesh is mainly quad based. The retro bottles visible in the renders are also included in this pack in 2 versions closed and opened. Base polycount is 638 for ordinary crate and 8582 for highpoly one. The bottle is 7960 polys.
- Corona Materials As this model was primary created for corona render engine, the .max corona version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the crate and bottles 3d models. There 3 versions of materials for the crate as visible on the renders: wood, painted white wood and dark wood. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps 11 maps are supplied with this model . The Dania box model and bottles are fully and properly uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with Corona materials (1.2 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the Dania Box 3 + bottle and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of crate 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.