- General This is the model of the original Snow Table v 301 from the designer Odoardo Fioravanti. It was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The table is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The table model is presented as single shell mesh. In the middle of table there is a hole for outdoor umbrella insertion, this hole is capped by separate element geometry. The table was created using subdivision method, if you want it to look more smooth add a turbosmooth modifier or similar depending on your 3D software.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the table. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps This model doesn’t use any maps. The table model is not uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, DAE, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D and MAX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the table and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the table in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, chairs and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.
The chairs visible in the preview render are also for sale on 3D Ocean, you can look for Snow Chair v 300 in the search box.