This is a beautiful animated snowglobe with cyclical snowfall to add some magic to your mood.
This 3d model was created and unwrapped in 3ds Max and exported for all popular formats, snowfall was simulated and looped in Houdini.
- max (3ds Max 2020, Scanline);
- max (3ds Max 2020, V-ray, procedural material included);
- fbx (Multi Format);
- 3ds (Multi Format);
- mb (Maya 2020);
- abc (Alembic animation);
- +.uvw for pluggable unwrap included;
- For Autodesk 3ds Max (snowglobe_max), you need to use point cache (snowglobe.pc2);
- For Autodesk Maya (snowglobe_maya.mb), you need to use point cache xml, mc (snowglobe.xml, snowglobe.mc);
- For Cinema 4D you need to open the Alembic file (snowglobe_abc), uvw unwrap is included in the model;
- Animated cycled model exported in all required formats;
- Correctly subdividable geometry;
- Polygonal quads only;
- Correct UVW-unwrap, + .uvw file included with pluggable unwrap;
- Procedural V-ray material included (in snowglobe_snowfall_vray);
- Exported textures in 8K resolution (in separate zip-archive);
Have any questions? Let us know.