High detailed photo-realistic 3D model of classic street lamp post. Model was created in 3D Studio Max 2011 using V-Ray materials. The model is completely UV-mapped and ready for subdivision.
- Clean topology utilizing loops and quads.
- Support edges to retain model’s shape after subdivision.
- Level of details enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene having unique and meaningful names.
- Real world scale (system units – mm).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0,0) and put just above the grid.
- Clean UVs non-overlapping within material groups.
- Separate *.max files for V-Ray render and Mental Ray render.
- File formats provided: 3ds Max 2011 (original), Maya 2011 (ma), OBJ, FBX, 3DS.
- .max and .ma files contain complete scenes used to render signature and preview images.
- The model is totally ready for visualization.
- Previews were created in 3ds max using V-Ray render and mesh subdivision level 2.
The following formats are included in the pack: .max (3ds Max 2011, V-Ray 2.40.3) .max (3ds Max 2011, Mental Ray ) .ma (Maya 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software render) .fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3) .obj (Wavefront Technologies) .3ds (3D Studio)
.OBJ,.FBX,.3DS were exported straight from 3DS Max.
Vertex count: 16632
Polygons count: quads – 16092, tris – none, N-gons – none
Model dimensions: H=2510mm, W=1073, L=350mm
Materials (V-Ray 2.40.03): IronMtl, GlassMtl
Tile-able diffuse and bump maps for materials have resolution 1000×1000 pixels.
UV maps are grouped for two materials: Glass, Metal
The model is deployed with base mesh subdivision. For more smooth look in renderings apply subdividing procedure to the mesh, ex. TurboSmooth modifier in 3ds Max.