Photo-realistic 3D model of classic cutlery table knife. The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made in 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
Other pieces of this collection: https://3docean.net/search/classic%20cutlery%20vkstudio?sort=date&utf8=%E2%9C%93Features:
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Support edges are provided to retain model’s shape after subdivision.
- Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- Each mesh is put in a separate file.
- The exchange formats were delivered with 3 levels of mesh subdivision: 0, 1 and 2
- Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
Model turnaround footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5RNeFQssUThe following formats are included:
- .max (3ds Max 2011, V-Ray 2.40 renderer)
- .max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- .mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- .c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- .obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- .fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- .3ds (3D Studio)
- .dxf (AutoCAD 2000)
- .png (preview renders)
.OBJ, .FBX, .3DS, .DXF were exported straight from 3ds Max.
Polygon count: vertices-634, quads-632, no tris or ngons.
Model dimensions: W=2.63cm, L=22.5cm, H=1.02cm
- Materials: YES, procedural
- UV map: YES, non-overlapping
- Textures: NO