Note: To toggle light ON/OFF in your render, follow these steps:
For 3Ds Max + Corona:
Select Corona Material named ‘Mat_Table_Lamp_1_Light’ and increase/decease the intensity as you prefer to toggle ON/OFF.
For 3Ds Max + VRay:
Select VRay Material named ‘Mat_Table_Lamp_1_Light_XZModels’ and Increase/Decrease intensity as you prefer to toggle ON/OFF
- Mesh is completely sub-dividable. - Maintained perfect edge loop through out 3D Model. - Used only Quad geometry. Making it versatile in every aspect. - No Triangles and N-Gons at all.
- Providing perfectly organized folders for suitable renderer. - Every Material is named uniquely. Editing materials were never been easier.
- All Textures are in 4096px X4096px Resolution. - Well organized PSD is included for your changes and preferences.
Organization of scene:
- Perfectly named Objects and Materials (Even Textures) for best editing experience. - Relative paths for Texture to avoid missing errors. - Long descriptive names to avoid conflicting names with your scene. - Easy to read file structure. - real world size (system units – mm) - coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0) - does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
Native used Software: Autodesk 3dsmax 2014 + VRay 3.30.05 & Autodesk 3dsmax 2014 + Corona 1.6
Other Provided file formats: Fbx, Obj and more...
PSD for editing Textures
All standard 4K Jpeg Textures
- All previews are Rendered in 3dsmax 2014 and Corona 1.6. - Model is hot and ready to drag it in your scene.
Press render to create wonder!
Thankyou – XZModels