High detailed photorealistic 3D model of classic style teaspoon. The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Support edges are provided to retain model’s shape after subdivision.
- Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units – cm).
- Base of model was positioned at the World Origin (0,0,0) just above the grid.
- Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: for V-Ray renderer and Scanline renderer.
- File formats: 3ds Max 2011, Maya 2011, Cinema4D R13, 3DS, OBJ, FBX, DWG.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images and turnarounds.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- All previews were rendered in 3ds max with V-Ray render engine using mesh subdivision level 2.
- .max (3ds Max 2011, V-Ray 2.40 renderer)
- .max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- .mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- .c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- .obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- .fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- .3ds (3D Studio)
- .dwg (AutoCAD)
OBJ, FBX, 3DS, DWG were exported straight from 3ds Max.
Polygon count: quads-608, vertices-610, tris-none, ngons-none
Model dimensions: H=2.3cm, W=3.9cm, L=16.5cm
- Materials: YES, procedural Chromium
- UVW map: YES, non-overlapping
- Textures: NO