Original price 8$ - General – This is a model of the original Texas Chair by KFF with 2 ready-to-render options – with stitching and without.
It’s designed for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. Model has an optimized mesh with the possibility of simplification that do not affect photo-realism.
The stool is ready to be inserted in your scene, it is positioned at the origin point.
- Meshes – This model is presented as a group of meshes, consisting of legs, seating, stitching seat and back. You will have 2 polygonal configurations. The one with stitching is for best visual result and it has 125K polys. Take into consideration that the stitching is actually a mesh object, so the big number of polygons is due to this fact also. But you can use the version with no stitching if no close-up is needed. That model consists of 66K polys.
- Vray Materials – This 3D model has 4 applied vray materials: Black Leather, Steel, Black Opaque Plastic and a Thread material for the stitching.
- Maps – This model uses 6 maps (2048×2048). 4 for different maps of the leather material and 2 for plastic and metal materials. The seating mesh is “unwrapped”.
- Formats – The original file was created in 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray materials(2.0 and above). You will also get an OBJ and FBX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information – All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will gen only the chair and not the scene used for the preview renders. The material of the seating is Black Leather as on the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the chair in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.