ZB3D_Tomato_004_3D_model_tomat_obj_c4d_realistic_seed_red_black_rosie_pomodoro_pomidor_tomate_noir_preview_001.jpg ZB3D_Tomato_004_3D_model_tomat_obj_c4d_realistic_seed_red_black_rosie_pomodoro_pomidor_tomate_noir_preview_002.jpg ZB3D_Tomato_004_3D_model_tomat_obj_c4d_realistic_seed_red_black_rosie_pomodoro_pomidor_tomate_noir_preview_003.jpg ZB3D_Tomato_004_3D_model_tomat_obj_c4d_realistic_seed_red_black_rosie_pomodoro_pomidor_tomate_noir_preview_004.jpg ZB3D_Tomato_004_3D_model_tomat_obj_c4d_realistic_seed_red_black_rosie_pomodoro_pomidor_tomate_noir_preview_005.jpg ZB3D_Tomato_004_3D_model_tomat_obj_c4d_realistic_seed_red_black_rosie_pomodoro_pomidor_tomate_noir_preview_006.jpg ZB3D_Tomato_004_3D_model_tomat_obj_c4d_realistic_seed_red_black_rosie_pomodoro_pomidor_tomate_noir_preview_007.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of a dark tomato. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, stills and animation. The tomate model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The black tomato model is presented as single mesh in 2 versions. Mesh is quad based. Base model polycount is 3624 without tail and 10K with tomato tail. High detail model included in .max and .obj formats. High detail model has 524K quads with tail. Tomato tail is a separate geometry.
- Materials .max 2014 files come with corona(1.7) and vray(3.4) materials. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps 5 maps are supplied with this model. 8192×8192 16bit PNGs and downsampled version in 2048×2048 JPGs. The maps include diffuse, AO, specular, normal, displacement. The tomato model is uvw unwrapped. Same specification for tomato tail model.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with Corona and Vray materials (1.5 and 3.4). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the noire tomato and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of tomate 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.