Two versions of a high-poly and low-poly rigged and animated Ice dragon.
- Rigged and realistic loopable animated.
- Without any errors (missing textures or 3rd party plug-ins)
- Clean Edge Flow
- Real-world scale in any unit of measurement
- Only quads and tris, no N-Gons, fewest tris possible
- No visible UV stretching or obvious seams
- Model positioned at the origin [0,0,0]
- Model’s transforms reset
- No isolated vertices, coincident vertices, no coincident faces
- No poles with more than 5 connecting edges
- Low-poly faces count: 70922 (35500 Quads)
- High-poly faces count: 1104256 (550000 Quads)
- Include loopable animated flying
The package does not include background, special effects, music, and all of the animated shots that showed on the video.
There are two high-poly and low-poly model in the file. Each one is in a separated layer. The high-poly layer is hidden by default. We suggest following the steps below to get the best quality and fast animating.
1- Let the high-quality layer stay hidden and animate the character.
2- Unhide the high-quality layer and render it.
3- Optionally you can add a Turbo smooth modifier for ultra-quality.