High detailed photorealistic 3D model of female mannequin in modern cocktail/party dress. The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Support edges are provided to retain model’s shape after subdivision.
- Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model was positioned at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: for V-Ray render and Scanline render.
- File formats: 3ds Max 2011, OBJ, FBX.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images and turnarounds.
- LOD1 of clothing is provided to be used in the distant scene views, and as a basis for the subsequent LODs.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- Previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
Model turnaround footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QrzapVBnmo
The following formats are included in the pack: * max (3ds Max 2011, V-Ray 2.40 render) * max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline render) * fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3) * obj (Wavefront Technologies) * png (preview renders)
OBJ and FBX were exported straight from 3ds Max.
Polygon count (vertices – 133’875, quads – 133’943, tris-none, ngons-none): * Female mannequin: vertices-59058, quads-59056 * Dress LOD0: vertices-53982, quads-54500 * Dress LOD1: vertices-14615, quads-14349 * Shoe: vertices-3110, quads-3019
Model dimensions, cm: * Female mannequin: W=89, L=27, H=187 * Dress: W=36, L=33, H=89 * Shoe: W=9, L=22, H=16
Materials: * V-Ray, Scanline: procedural, with some textures * Exchange (FBX, OBJ): textural (Diffuse, Specular, Glossiness, Bump maps)
UV map: Yes, non-overlapping