- General This is the model of a generic railway station vintage clock. It was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The retro clock is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The old clock model is presented as a group of meshs.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the vintage clock. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps This model uses 6 maps (various resolution, included). The railway clock is uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, DAE, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D and MAX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the antique clock and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the old clock in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.
You can also take a look at the renders of this model available for sale on graphicriver: http://graphicriver.net/item/railway-station-old-clock/6565224