ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_001.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_002.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_003.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_004.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_005.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_006.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_007.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_008.jpg ZB3D_Walnut_006_3D_model_preview_009.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of a walnut. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, stills and animation. The walnut model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The walnut model is presented as single mesh in 2 versions. Mesh is quad based. Base model polycount is 11449. High detail model included in .max and .obj formats. High detail model has ~3 million quads. Only in *.max files there is also a medium poly version of 45k quads among the high and the lowpoly versions.
- Materials .max 2014 files come with corona(1.5) and vray(3.4) materials. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps 5 maps are supplied with this model. 8192×8192 PNGs and 2048×2048 JPGs. The maps include diffuse, AO, specular, normal, displacement. A 16K diffuse map is supplied as well. The walnut model is uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with Corona and Vray materials (1.5 and 3.4). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the walnut and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of hard shell nut 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.