Walter_Knoll_Andoo_barstool_3d_model_preview_001.jpg Walter_Knoll_Andoo_barstool_3d_model_preview_002.jpg Walter_Knoll_Andoo_barstool_3d_model_preview_003.jpg Walter_Knoll_Andoo_barstool_3d_model_preview_004.jpg Walter_Knoll_Andoo_barstool_3d_model_preview_005.jpg Walter_Knoll_Andoo_barstool_3d_model_preview_006.jpg Walter_Knoll_Andoo_barstool_3d_model_preview_007.jpg
- General This is the 3D model of the Andoo barstool by Walter Knoll. It was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The bar chair is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The contemporary barchair 3D model is presented as a group of meshes, named accordingly. The meshes are quad-based geometries.
- Vray Materials As this 3D model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the barstool. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps This model uses a total of 4 seamless textures (2K). The armchair is UVW mapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2012 and 2014). If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the Andoo Barstool as seen on the render and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the chair in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.