This is a real-world-size model of Warsaw City made by the professional architect.
- Product dimensions: 2.5km x 2.8km - Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose – real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
BUILDINGS – 423.562 polygons – 186.780 vertices
LANDSCAPE – 639.663 polygons – 637.387 vertices
TREES – 565.090 polygons – 796.320 vertices
- The model’s mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - The mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - Scene objects are organized by layers: ENV_lanscape ENV_trees ENV_buildings
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included – the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed