Wattalamp_stretch_lamp_3d_model_designer_Amanda_Betz_preview_render_001.jpg Wattalamp_stretch_lamp_3d_model_designer_Amanda_Betz_preview_render_002.jpg Wattalamp_stretch_lamp_3d_model_designer_Amanda_Betz_preview_render_003.jpg Wattalamp_stretch_lamp_3d_model_designer_Amanda_Betz_preview_render_004.jpg Wattalamp_stretch_lamp_3d_model_designer_Amanda_Betz_preview_render_005.jpg Wattalamp_stretch_lamp_3d_model_designer_Amanda_Betz_preview_render_006.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of Stretch Lamp by designer Amanda Betz / for Watt a Lamp. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The lantern model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The pendant lamp model is presented as single mesh. Mesh is quad based. Base polycount is 125K.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned material for the lamp 3d model. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps 2 maps are supplied with this model . The stretch lamp model is uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2012 and 2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Vray/Corona. You will get only the Stretch Lamp and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the pendant lamp 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.