The 3D model of the woman sportswear base mesh. Two models are included – HIGH-POLY and LOW-POLY. Both models present solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology, having UVW unwrap and smoothing groups conformed to UV islands.Features:
- The multi-purpose base mesh for production, game, animation, VR/AR, digital sculpting and other 3D applications.
- Regular topologies based on quad polygons.
- 2 meshes, high-poly and low-poly.
- The real world scale, system units – centimeters.
- Center of the model is at the World Origin (0,0).
- Each mesh is put in a separate file.
- Meshes have identical coordinates, so occupy exactly the same space when combined.
- max – Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- ma – Autodesk Maya 2011
- c4d – Maxon Cinema 4D R13
- blend – Blender 2.80
- ztl – ZBrush 4R7
- dae – Collada
- fbx – Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
- obj – Wavefront Technologies
- stl – StereoLithography
- 3ds – 3D Studio
- png – preview images
- pdf – User Guide
- HIGH-POLY: 40341 vertices, 39844 quads
- LOW-POLY: 2052 vertices, 1944 quads No tris or n-gons.
Dimensions: W(40cm), L(27cm), H(118cm)Properties:
- Materials: simple standard procedural
- Textures: NO
- UVW unwrap: YES, non-overlapping
Note: STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.