High quality 3d model of Low Table 31 variant of BOOMERANG Interactive Furniture by ATMOSFERA™. It will be great for any interior scene. It comes in two different widths: 50 and 75cm. Wood material comes in 3 different versions; plain wood, varnished wood, painted wood. Dimensions: 85×85×31cm
Product is modeled based solely on product images and basic measures, so minor deviations from the original are possible.
As in the original product- this piece of furniture is created solely by combining ans stacking ONE single boomerang-shaped element; have fun in creating your own version!
-Modeled in 3DS Max 2011 -Rendered using V-Ray 2.0 (lights are not included, but the preview images were rendered with a daylight HDRI image)
- V-Ray materials included - Big size textures .jpeg format included - Model is fully textured with all materials applied - High quality polygonal model
- 1:1 scaled - Model Units: cm - Coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0) - Completely ready for use in visualization - Just put model in your scene and render
- File format – .max,.obj,.fbx
- All relevant objects are separated - All objects are properly named and grouped - All materials are properly named
Number of polygons per one boomerang element: - Polygons: 1112 - Vertices: 1060
- to read more about the BOOMERANG Interactive Furniture, visit: http://boomerang.atmosfera.hr