The 3D model of the zipper slider. The model presents solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology, having UVW unwrapping with smoothing groups, conformed to the UV shells.Features:
- Mid polygonal base mesh.
- Regular topology based on quad polygons.
- Support loops for accurate smoothing.
- The real world scale, system units – centimeters.
- Center of the model is at the World Origin (0,0).
- 1 material ID
- max – Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 (standard material)
- max – Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (V-Ray material)
- ma – Autodesk Maya 2011
- c4d – Maxon Cinema 4D R13
- blend – Blender 2.80
- ztl – ZBrush 4R7
- dae – Collada
- fbx – Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
- obj – Wavefront Technologies
- stl – StereoLithography
- png – preview images
- pdf – User Guide
- 3110 vertices, 3022 quads
- No tris or n-gons
Dimensions: W(1cm), L(1cm), H(3,6cm)Properties:
- Materials: YES, simple procedural
- UVW unwrap: YES, non-overlapping
- Textures: NO
Note: STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.