Get started on a new game monster quickly with this low poly, hand painted Zombie Commoner. He is bound to an HIK skeleton and ready to be animated.
To achieve the look as seen on the preview images the model needs to be self illuminated (flat shaded) to some degree in what ever 3D software or engine you are using. It comes in a range of formats that will easily import to all major 3D software packages or game engines out there.
Buy this item to download the model and accompanying files together with the license to use the work in a project (see license description).
Update 25.03.2014: Added Animations!
- frame: 0030-0059 backpedal (loop)
- frame: 0090-0129 bite
- frame: 0164-0193 crawl (loop)
- frame: 0225-0251 die
- frame: 0255-0294 get hit from behind
- frame: 0300-0344 get hit from front
- frame: 0350-0384 get hit from left
- frame: 0390-0424 get hit from right
- frame: 0489-0548 idle (loop)
- frame: 0610-0659 jump
- frame: 0665-0739 roar
- frame: 0768-0791 run (loop)
- frame: 0839-0858 shuffle left (loop)
- frame: 0899-0918 shuffle right (loop)
- frame: 0940-0979 spawn
- frame: 1014-1043 strafe left (loop)
- frame: 1104-1133 strafe right (loop)
- frame: 1165-1229 swipe
- frame: 1264-1293 walk (loop)