A decorative dagger knife 3D Model. Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, and non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons), no poles.
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name. PBR Textures files are included in a subfolder in the BLEND and MAX (VRAY) archives, along with scene files.
Made in Blender 3D 2.79 (Cycles materials) and in 3D Studio MAX 2019 (V-Ray Next 4.02.04 materials), then exported to other formats.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender 3D 2.7x, the second image has been rendered in V-Ray Next 4.02.04 for 3DS MAX 2019 (native file format); in particular, you can find 13+ promo images in this description:
- nr. 1 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3D 2.79)
- nr. 2 rendered in V-Ray Next 4.02.04;
- nr. 3-4-5-6-7 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3D 2.79);
- nr. 8-9 are wireframe images;
- nr. 10-11 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
- nr. 12 is a screenshot with rendering in 3D Studio MAX 2019 + V-Ray Next 4.02.04;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: 3DS, FBX, OBJ; scenes: 3D Studio MAX 2019 (V-Ray Next 4.02.04 materials), BLEND (2.79 with Cycles materials).
1 Object (mesh), 1 PBR Material (in Blender Cycles and in 3D Studio MAX V-Ray scenes), UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048×2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter 2.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons), no poles; 9011 vertices, 8976 quad faces (17952 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: meters in Blender 3D; cm in MAX.
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D, 100% scale in 3DS MAX).
Textures are stripped in the 3DS MAX scene.
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Pack included: in a zipped folder, you’ll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
- Cycles for Blender 3D (base color, occlusion + roughness + metallic + alpha, normal);
- Vray for 3DS MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, normal);
- Unity 5 Standard Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, normal);
- Unreal Engine 4 (base color + alpha, occlusion + roughness + metallic, normal);
- generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, normal, height)
- generic PBR Metal Rough workflow (base color + opacity, roughness, metallic, normal, height); so, you’ll be able to edit the Textures, or just drag-and-drop the fbx/obj file, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling software or game engine, and link them together to get a game / production ready asset!
- Main renderings made in 3D Studio MAX 2019 (V-Ray Next 4.02.04 materials) and in Blender 3D 2.79 + Cycles using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
Sketchfab 3D preview: https://sketchfab.com/models/f1294da6d7dc4542939aa8b9f9f38448