For keeping up with the latest smartphone models : – http://www.3dsmartphone.net
- Realistic, Detailed Element 3D model of Huawei Mate 8.
- The screen was separated.
- The preview images were rendered on Aftereffects Element3D V2.2.
1- Copy E3D, C4D, OBJ files and tex folder to: C:\Users\computer name\Documents\VideoCopilot\Models
2- Open After Effects.
3- click > Composition> New Composition-> Ok.
4-click-> Layer-> New-> Solid-> Ok.
5-click-> Effect-> Video Copilot-> Element-> Scene Setup.
6- In Model browser tab click models folder and select E3D file,Enjoy.
Available in the following file formats: – Element 3D (.e3d) V2.2.
- Cinema 4D R14 (.c4d).
- OBJ (.obj).
- All the materials are named.
- Thanks for purchasing, Please rate if you like it.