- Realistic, Detailed High model of Htc one m8.
- Three versions of e3d files supplied in c4d and obj files
htc one m8 low_element3d = c4d + turbosmooth (1)
htc one m8 obj_element3d = obj + turbosmooth (1)
htc one m8 c4d_element3d = c4d + turbosmooth (2)
- Just place the folder into your videocopilot/models
- Three version of (home screen) like image preview and it included in maps folder as (screen, screen2, screen3)
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.0.
- Native format is 3ds Max 2013.
Available in the following file formats:
- ELEMENT 3D (.e3d)
- 3ds Max (2010 , 2013) with V-Ray materials (.max)
- 3ds Max (2013) with Scanline materials (.max)
- Cinema 4D (.c4d)
- OBJ (.obj)
- In formats OBJ, C4D model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-Ray shaders.
- The obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
- Textures format JPEG (2048*2048)
- All the materials are named. - Please , rate if you like my model.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is included but HDRI not included.