6 HDRI lighting maps designed to simulate the lighting and reflections typical of photographs taken inside studio light tents.
The maps will produce a great lighting and reflection solution for almost all product renders. Given that the maps are designed to emulate a real light tent with even lighting, the most realistic results may be achieved when used to light smallish items with sizes ranging from jewellery through to tables and chairs.
The rgb color values noted above (next to each hdr preview) will give you an indication as to the relative dynamic range of each hdr.
This file contains the following;
- A 6000×3000 .hdr and .exr of each map
- A 6000×3000 low dynamic range .jpg of each map
- A 2048×1024 .hdr of each map
- A 512×256 .hdr of each map
Note: The 512×256 .hdr files are most suitable for providing an even lighting solution with minimal rendering overheads.
Note: The .hdr and .exr file formats are supported by many rendering engines, in most 3d packages that support Image Based Lighting. This includes, Autodesk 3DS Max, Autodesk Maya etc.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my hdr maps!
- If you purchase this item, please add a quick comment and rating. Doing this helps me make decisions on how to add value to the 3docean marketplace.