Get started on a new game monster quickly with this low poly, hand painted Demon Imp. He is bound to an HIK skeleton and ready to be animated.
To achieve the look as seen on the preview images the model needs to be self illuminated (flat shaded) to some degree in what ever 3D software or engine you are using. It comes in a range of formats that will easily import to all major 3D software packages or game engines out there.
Buy this item to download the model and accompanying files together with the license to use the work in a project (see license description).
update 20.06.2014: Added animations!
- frame: 0001-0005 bind pose
- frame: 0006-0010 idle pose
- frame: 0060-0109 idle (loop)
- frame: 0181-0202 walk (loop)
- frame: 0245-0260 run (loop)
- frame: 0295-0310 run scared (loop)
- frame: 0351-0372 strafe left (loop)
- frame: 0421-0442 strafe right (loop)
- frame: 0491-0512 shuffle left (loop)
- frame: 0561-0582 shuffle right (loop)
- frame: 0631-0652 backpedal (loop) frame: 0680-0705 get hit from right
- frame: 0710-0735 get hit from left
- frame: 0740-0765 get hit from front
- frame: 0770-0785 attack 1
- frame: 0790-0812 attack 2
- frame: 0820-0866 attack 3
- frame: 0870-0905 jump
- frame: 0910-0977 spawn
- frame: 0980-1039 death
- frame: 1045-1086 cast magic