Get started on a new game monster quickly with this low poly, hand painted Zombie Murderer. He is bound to an HIK skeleton and ready to be animated.
To achieve the look as seen on the preview images the model needs to be self illuminated (flat shaded) to some degree in what ever 3D software or engine you are using. It comes in a range of formats that will easily import to all major 3D software packages or game engines out there.
Buy this item to download the model and accompanying files together with the license to use the work in a project (see license description).
update 01.07.2014: Animations added!
- frame: 0030-0059 backpedal (loop)
- frame: 0090-0116 murderer death
- frame: 0120-0159 get hit from behind
- frame: 0165-0209 get hit from front
- frame: 0215-0249 get hit from left
- frame: 0255-0289 get hit from right
- frame: 0329-0363 idle (loop)
- frame: 0405-0464 jump
- frame: 0470-0526 roar
- frame: 0553-0576 run (loop)
- frame: 0629-0648 shuffle left (loop)
- frame: 0694-0713 shuffle right (loop)
- frame: 0740-0784 slash
- frame: 0795-0804 slash start
- frame: 0833-0862 slash loop (loop)
- frame: 0891-0905 slash end
- frame: 0959-1008 sneak (loop)
- frame: 1060-1179 spawn
- frame: 1214-1243 strafe left (loop)
- frame: 1309-1338 strafe right (loop)
- frame: 1375-1420 throw knife
- frame: 1459-1488 walk (loop)