Get started on a new game monster quickly with this low poly, hand painted Zombie Snapper. He is bound to an HIK skeleton and ready to be animated.
To achieve the look as seen on the preview images the model needs to be self illuminated to some degree in what ever 3D software or engine you are using. It comes in a range of formats that will easily import to all major 3D software packages or game engines out there.
Buy this item to download the model and accompanying files together with the license to use the work in a project (see license description).
Update 24.06.2014: Animations added!
- frame 0030-0059: backpedal (loop)
- frame 0090-0124: bite
- frame 0169-0208: bite repeatedly (loop)
- frame 0250-0275: death
- frame 0280-0332: enraged
- frame 0340-0379: get hit from behind
- frame 0385-0429: get hit from front
- frame 0435-0469: get hit from left
- frame 0475-0509: get hit from right
- frame 0515-0557: headbut
- frame 0619-0678: idle (loop)
- frame 0740-0789: jump
- frame 0795-0869: roar
- frame 0898-0921: run (loop)
- frame 0969-0988: shuffle left (loop)
- frame 1034-1053: shuffle right (loop)
- frame 1075-1129: spawn
- frame 1164-1193: strafe left
- frame 1254-1283: strafe right
- frame 1315-1359: swipe
- frame 1394-1423: walk