001_Staircase.jpg 001_Staircase_grid.jpg 002_Staircase.jpg 002_Staircase_grid.jpg 003_Staircase.jpg 003_Staircase_grid.jpg 004_Staircase.jpg 004_Staircase_grid.jpg 005_Staircase.jpg 005_Staircase_grid.jpg 006_Staircase.jpg 006_Staircase_grid.jpg 007_Staircase.jpg 007_Staircase_grid.jpg 008_Staircase.jpg 008_Staircase_grid.jpg 009_Staircase.jpg 009_Staircase_grid.jpg 010_Staircase.jpg 010_Staircase_grid.jpg 011_Staircase.jpg 011_Staircase_grid.jpg 012_Staircase.jpg 012_Staircase_grid.jpg 013_Staircase.jpg 013_Staircase_grid.jpg 014_Staircase.jpg 014_Staircase_grid.jpg 015_Staircase.jpg 015_Staircase_grid.jpg 016_Staircase.jpg 016_Staircase_grid.jpg 017_Staircase.jpg 017_Staircase_grid.jpg 018_Staircase.jpg 018_Staircase_grid.jpg 019_Staircase.jpg 019_Staircase_grid.jpg 020_Staircase.jpg 020_Staircase_grid.jpg 021_Staircase.jpg 021_Staircase_grid.jpg 022_Staircase.jpg 022_Staircase_grid.jpg
Bundle of high quality polygonal models of staircases.
3D File includes
- .max (3ds Max 2010 for separate models)
- .max (3ds Max 2010 for the scene, whose models are presented as XRef Objects with Proxy Object option)
- .max (3ds Max 2012 for the scene, whose models are presented as XRef Objects with Proxy Object option)
- .obj (low poly)
- .obj (high poly)
- .fbx (low poly)
- *.fbx (high poly)
- For all the scenes with XRef Objects, the Proxy Object option for quick saving of the file edition and Viewport drawings is used
- All paths in the scene are relative to the project folder
- 3d model are located in corresponding layers for easy scene management
- Named objects\materials\layers for easy navigation
Standardized scene arrangement, easy-to-use setup will let you effectively use our product in the process of designing and projecting.
Named object layers and material allow you to orientate yourself in the wide range of scenes and make the whole work process much easier.
XRef links simplify the basic scene by reducing the file’s size and increasing the speed of work in viewports due to the fact that models have their low-poly copies for proxy representation. The link system is arranged in such a way that customer is able to change mapping and material of the models directly in the scene without correcting the external original file, that is, the same original model may have each own unique color solution in each of your scenes.
Absolute advantage of such approach is the small size of the work file which gives an opportunity to use regular equipment without using expensive professional machines.
If for some reasons you are not a fan of using external links in your projects – don’t get upset. Our product is completed with the scene where all the models are presented in the original mesh.