Light box is a lighting solution uses by photographers to get a great looking photos, realistic lights and shadows. This is the same solution..It’s the digital version.
- Render settings are included.. Two render settings presets => * Studio test preset… use it to get best test renderings in very short time and it uses with “active shade” mode . * Studio Final preset… use it at the end to get high resolution, high quality renderings like professionals.
- File Format : .max (3ds Max scene) and rps files .
- Easy way to get a realistic good looking renders.
- NO experience needed. just put your model inside the box and render it out, just easy like that.
- All lights are instances.
- Two Vray physical cameras ready to use.
- Enjoy it..!
How To use :
1. Place your model inside the box. 2. In the render setup dialog load the settings preset (studio test preset or studio final preset. 3. Render,,,,