A wine decanter (with red wine inside) 3D Model; single object with two submaterials sharing the same non overlapping UV Layout map, so it should be used “as is”, it is not suitable for fluid simulations. No Textures: colors and other parameters embedded in the Material.
Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials and non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Easily customizable: you can create or edit the Textures using the non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package (see preview images).
Each Object or Material provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name.
Made in Blender 3D (Cycles materials) and in 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02), then exported to other formats.PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender 3D 2.7x, the second image has been rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 for 3DS MAX 2012 (native file format); in particular, you can find 13+ promo images in this description:
- nr. 1 rendered in Cycles;
- nr. 2 rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 3-4-5-6-7 rendered in Cycles;
- nr. 8-9 are wireframe images;
- nr. 10-11 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
- nr. 12 is a screenshot with rendering in 3D Studio MAX 2012 + V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 13 is a screenshot from Unity 5; (*) other images (if any): UV layouts.
1 Object (mesh), 2 PBR Materials (in Unity Package, in Blender Cycles, and in 3D Studio MAX V-Ray scenes), UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package; see preview images).
PBR colours for each Material in the package; main render made in Blender 3D + Cycles using these PBR colours and/or textures with a Material Node scheme provided in the blend scene (see preview images).
UV Layout map resolution: 1024×1024.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY, NO POLES; 6755 vertices, 6784 quad faces (13568 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: meters, in both blend and max scenes.
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D, 100% scale in 3DS MAX).
- Main renderings made in V-Ray ADV 2.30.02 and in Blender 3D + Cycles using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
Sketchfab 3D preview: https://sketchfab.com/models/2d46a8280c69446d8d2609e5ba45ce5c