Full license agreements
- Regular License
- Extended License
- Music Standard License
- Music Broadcast License (1 Million)
- Music Mass Reproduction License
- Music Broadcast License (10 Million)
- Music Broadcast & Film License
- SFX (Single Use) License
- SFX (Multi-Use) License
- Video Media (Single Use) License
- Video Media (Multi-Use) License
- PhotoDune Regular License
- PhotoDune Extended License
- T-Shirt Regular License
- T-Shirt Extended License
- Tools License
- Logo License
- Course License
The low-down! The nuts and bolts of this license
1. The Course License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to make use of the Course you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Course, as well as the FAQs (which form part of this license).
2. This license is for one copy (one seat or one usage at any one time) of the Course, installed on up to 2 of your devices.
Go for it! Things you can do with the Course
3. You can use the effects and techniques demonstrated in the Course, and the knowledge you learn, for personal or commercial purposes, without needing to say where you learned it.
4. You can use, modify and manipulate assets made available in or with the Course (like source files) but only for your own personal, educational purposes and without redistributing them. You own the rights in the things you create when you apply your knowledge independently of using assets like source files.
Take a look at the rest of this license (especially sections 6-9) for some details on source files and things you can’t do under your license to the Course. If you’d like to arrange for bulk access to purchased content for your organization, please contact us here.
5. You can sell things created using what you learn from a Course to any number of people. As explained further on, anything you make or sell must not contain the Course itself.
Whoa there! Things you can’t do with the Course
6. The author of the course you have selected owns or has licensed the rights in the Course content. The author also owns the rights in the design, compilation and look and feel of the Course you have selected. This includes intellectual property rights like copyright.
Our business, and that of our authors, is based on intellectual property (IP) including copyright. Authors need you to respect their IP so they can keep giving you access to awesome content.
7. You can’t sell, redistribute (even for free), repurpose or copy any Course content (unless specifically allowed under this license), and you can’t use Course content for any purpose that these terms have not expressly stated. If you love a Course, please send others to Envato Market rather than send the content to them!
For example: You purchase a Course; you can’t give a copy of the Course to a friend, allow your friend to use the Course on your computer, or put the Course on a website.
8. The trademarks and logos on the Courses belong to the authors or to others, and you must not use these without the approval of the owner.
The nitty gritty! Other license terms
9. For some Course content, a component of the Course may be sourced from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified and the other license will apply to that component instead of this license. Please read the individual licenses for each file to understand what you can and can’t do.
10. You can only use the Course for lawful purposes.
11. Courses that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. Any such content is licensed on the basis of personal, educational use only.
12. This license applies in conjunction with the Envato Market Terms for your use of Envato Market. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Envato Market Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
13. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop using the Course and delete it from your computers.
|Course||The item that you have selected from the Envato Market, composed of one or more files that you download and learn from.|
|Course content||Includes all types of content provided to you when you purchase (license) a Course, including things like courses, descriptions, assets or materials.|
Effective Date: 16th May 2016