Realistic and very detailed BB-8 Star Wars Droid, Full Rigged on 3ds Max 2016.
- 3ds Max 2016, with Vray 3.2 render.
- 3ds Max Accurate Rigging.
- Model centered at origin and real world scale.
- Close-ups & macro cameras support.
- Included obj, fbx and Rhino files (no rigged, no materials)
- Textures with 4096×4096 px
- Model created with Rhinoceros. Getting a detail in perfect curves. Based on actual measurements of BB-8 and a large number of reference images. Creating a highly detailed model.
Please watch the video preview and tutorial.
-How animate the BB-8? First activate the ‘Auto Key’ button. Then select ‘ctrl_body_position’ and move it into the next position. The body of BB-8 automatically turn in the right direction. This happens thanks to a powerful script that calculates the radius of the body and the relationship with the distance traveled. If BB-8 scale the script automatically calculate the new rotation.
-You can scale to BB-8? Yes. Select ‘ctrl_body_position’ and scale to BB-8. The new body rotation is automatically calculated. For sliding on the floor is correct.
-How move, rotate or scaling the BB-8 Droid? Select ‘ctrl_position_body’ and move, rotate or scaling the BB-8 Droid.
-How to adjust the rotation of the body? Select ‘ctrl_body_adjustment’ and rotate the body BB-8 regardless of the animated rotation. This will be used to choose a particular frame camera.
-How BB-8 head is rotated? Select ‘ctrl_head_rotation’ and rotate the head.
-How the head of BB-8 moves? Select ‘ctrl head orientation’ and move the head.
-How the orientation of the secondary camera BB-8 moves? Select ‘ctrl_camera_orientation’ and move the camera.
Tips: You can select and linked ‘ctrl_body_position’ with any object moving. You can move an object null through a spline with ‘path follow’. BB-8 rotating properly respected travel in any direction. This way you can make BB-8 from moving on uneven ground. Please check the ‘Override mtl’ button on Global Switches parameters.