Butterfly egg from the species known as Holly blue or chalkhill blue, (Polyommatus coridon), high quality model. With just the right amount of polygons to make it look soft. Subdivided, made from solid parts, it can 3D printed, stl file included. It will accept perfectly different types of materials, all metal, cheap plastic, or crystal.
- Watertight parts. - Quads and tris mix. - Remove the middle bar and keep one clip to make a small accessory hanger such as socks and scarfs.
The model is not to scale. Real size can be of under half a millimeter or 0.03 “
- The model is originally made in Modo, other software may require material edits.
- Formats included: .lwo, .obj, .fbx, .stl, .lxo (.obj contains UV information and is an industry standard that most software can use)
Included are textures. There is a color map and a normal map.
- Includes a .stl file for physical recreation, like 3d printing.
- Includes a high subdivision version and different formats are available upon request.