Curlformer high quality model. With just the right amount of polygons to make it look soft. Ready to be subpatched, made from solid parts, after simple mesh automatic repair or boolean operations it can be 3D printed. It will accept perfectly different types of materials.
- Quads and tris mix. - Vertex with no more than 5 edges. - Easily change colors, 2 or 1 material ideally. - Model to scale, if your software changes the size while importing, use 33 cm or 13” on the curlformer length.
However the model was built to meet the requirements of the protocol. Notably correct topology, UV specifications, size, etc.
- The model is originally made in Modo, other software may require material edits.
- Includes a high subdivision version.
- Formats included: .lwo, .obj, .fbx, .stl, .lxo (.obj contains UV information and is an industry standard that most software can use)
- Includes a .stl file for physical recreation, like 3d printing.
- Includes a high subdivision version and different formats are available upon request.