5th of March, 2014. UPDATE: I have updated the model with slightly more optimized polygon count and added the CS6 version of AEP preview scenes. Please, all who bought it, re-download the pack to get the update. Thank you!
Please do not troll and rate this 1/2 stars like some people just because you cannot open the preview scenes in CS6 and you do not have After Effects CC. If you need older version of the project, send me an e-mail and I will send it to you in minutes. It was made and it is being sold exclusively as an “Element3D” MODEL PRESET and me supplying AEP project is only an act of good will. The model itself works normaly and CAN be loaded through Element 3D plugin no matter of your After Effects program version. I have included AE project files just to make it easier for people that like to have everything already set up! Thank you!
Here I present you with my new unique project! One of a kind, exclusive on Envato – iPad Air Model for Video Copilot’s ELEMENT3D!
PREVIEW IMAGES ARE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM ELEMENT3D ENGINE
In this pack you will find 2 highly detailed models of Apple’s iPad Air in both color variations! Every single detail was modeled by Apple’s specifications using latest Cinema 4D R15 and carefully assembled inside After Effects & Element3D plugin using native E3D materials and scene setups!
Each color variation is separated in its own .e3d preset file and can be loaded inside After Effect / Element3D project making it instantly ready for production! I have also included After Effects project files for each model configured with HDR lightning setup (HDR maps included!) so you can get exactly the same images just like in my preview without the need for post production or tweaking!
Geometry files used by .e3d presets are also supplied in .obj and .c4d formats (Cinema files have all materials included as well!).
01. Open After Effects and create new composition
02. Create new Solid layer and add Element effect
03. Import .hdr map from my folder into your project and drag it to the bottom of your composition – make it invisible if you don’t want it to appear in your scene background
04. Create a Camera layer
05. Click on Solid layer that you have just created and under Effects tab open Scene Setup in Element
06. Click on IMPORT inside Element3D scene setup
07. Choose my .e3d preset for the model that you want and press Open
08. Press OK
08. Open Effects tab for your Solid layer and under Element effect select Render Settings – Environment – Override layer and select your .hdr map that you want to use (the one that you added in step 03.)
09. You are set for production. Rotate your camera, animate – have fun!
If you have any questions or you need help with something, feel free to ask in comments or over my profile message.
Thank you for purchasing and please don’t forget to rate if you like it!
LICENSING INFO: By purchasing extended license, I hereby allow any Videohive author to use these models in their Videohive projects.