Student chair with protection high quality model. With just the right amount of polygons to make it look soft. Ready to be subpatched, made from solid parts, after simple mesh automatic repair or boolean operations it can be 3D printed. It will accept perfectly different types of materials.
- Quads and tris mix. - Easily change colors in the high polygon version, 3 or 4 materials ideally but made from several pieces. - Model to scale, if your software changes the size while importing, use 1.2 meteres cm or 3.937 feet tall.
However the model was built to meet the requirements of the protocol. Notably correct topology, UV specifications, size, etc.
- The model is originally made in Modo, other software may require material edits, such as plastic instead of metal to the clip tips and main rode extremes.
- Includes a high subdivision version for each format.
- Formats included: .lwo, .obj, .fbx, .lxo, .stl (.obj contains UV information and is an industry standard that most software can use)
Included are textures. There is a color map, height map, specular map, normal map, reflection amount map, and transparency map to make it game or real time engine ready and some complimentary maps.
- Includes low polygon versions for gaming or faster processing times.
- Includes a .stl file for physical recreation, like 3d printing after some adjustments.
- Includes a high subdivision version and different formats like .igs are available upon request.
- The license is extended for all uses.