This is real-world-size model of Passenger Port Terminal made by professional architect.
- Product dimensions: 600m x 450m - Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for exterior visualization, realtime and game use, architecture, consulting, education.
618.471 polygons 454.464 vertices
694.406 polygons 380.424 vertices
6.999.795 polygons 3.507.961 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances – easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_floors BLD_frames BLD_glass BLD_walls PORT_buildings PORT_details PORT_env PORT_equipment PORT_fences
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayLightMtl dome sky and VRayCamera are included – product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed