This is a model of real world industrial mining complex in desert, with open pits and mining equipment.
- Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
- 875.738 polygons - 750.841 vertices - 400 * 350 meters
TERRAIN - 1.070.168 polygons - 540.464 vertices - 2.5 * 2.5 kilometers [vertical elevation – 200m]
LEVEL OF DETAIL
- This model is suitable for different purpose – realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow, low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - All similar objects are Instances – easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_buildings BLD_industrial ENV_roads ENV_terrain
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayLight, VRayHDRI and VRayCamera are included – product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed