This is real-world-size model of Kingdom Centre Tower in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia made by professional architect.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
- This model is suitable for exterior visualization, realtime and game use, architecture, consulting, education. - Units used: Meters
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances – easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects.
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map VRayCamera are included – product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed