This is a real-world-size model of Sochi Olympic Stadium made by the professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose – real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
STADIUM – 550.816 polygons – 310.021 vertices – 170×140×37 meters
LANDSCAPE – 72.020 polygons – 71.426 vertices – 650×650 meters
TREES (with random Rotate/Scale transformations)
- tree 01: 22.182 polygons / 86.998 vertices - tree 02: 21.490 polygons / 80.075 vertices - tree 03: 110.648 polygons / 149.914 vertices
- The model’s mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - The mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects (furniture, equipment, etc) are instances – easy change or replace - Scene objects are organized by layers:
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included – the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed